Crave: A modern WordPress theme with appetizing aesthetic

Thread: How do you find free products for your online shop?

Question How do you find free products for your online shop?

Hey, I have a new site and I want to add store as well as a blog. How can I get Products and how dropship it them at a little to no cost with high profits.

Look for wholesalers or dropshippers (usually requires some sort of payment - like a monthly fee if you don't want to pay for inventory).

If you want to deal in free products, you could try doing digital services like ebooks and graphics, etc. You can get tons of PLR content for free, but the market is overaturated so you have to be great at promoting your shop!

Hi Singming,

An approach I've been thinking about is to make your own program with someone in your local town that may be looking to increase their online presence.

For example, let's say there is someone that makes handmade jewelry. It could be anything, but let's use that for an example.

Go up to the business owner and make a deal with them. You can set up your own ecommerce store, and work out some type of arrangement where if you sell any items, you work out a split in the profits.

You receive payment, you send them a payment less your fee and they ship the product.

I'm working on a similar concept for 2013 and hope to implement it soon.

Good luck!
    My favorite automated twitter tool. Aff link. PM me for a screenshare demo if you have any questions.

Ooops, I forgot to mention that I'm going to test this concept on an ebay store to see if the items are hot items.

You might even try a few pay per click campaigns to see if the items are selling before you build out a whole site.
    My favorite automated twitter tool. Aff link. PM me for a screenshare demo if you have any questions.

You want to look into re-selling, if you're selling things that are free, the profit potential is kind of slim. You might be able to make some more money if you re-sell products like floridaguy said.