Thread: First page of Youtube within 4 hours!

Default First page of Youtube within 4 hours!

Made a video yesterday for a pretty broad term in relation to my niche, and within 4 hours, I was already on Page 1 for the results of that keyword search on Youtube. That is awesome!

VIDEOS VIDEOS VIDEOS!!!

Nice progress dude....
    keep it up...
    and give some helpful tips to all of us for the came 1st in search engine.....

Video marketing on YouTube is an excellent way to receive immediate rankings. I just wish that I wasn't so camera shy.
    Work from your home ! Find jobs with flexible schedules. ~ Guest Bloggers Wanted.

Agh..me too I am so severely camera shy..but it seems that gone are those days...we have to put our lip closses on and put a smile on for that (camera) Flash! Congrats Mateo.

hello
    do you have any tips to share?
    Download free video course on how to master facebook ads marketing http://www.websconcepts.com/

Yes, google loves youtube, so videos get indexed quickly.

Part of the reason google loves youtube is because they own it :-)

Even if you are camera shy, you can do screencasts where your face doesn't show on camera.

There is more than one way to skin a cat.
    My favorite automated twitter tool. Aff link. PM me for a screenshare demo if you have any questions.

Quote Originally Posted by floridaguy View Post
    Yes, google loves youtube, so videos get indexed quickly.

Part of the reason google loves youtube is because they own it :-)

Even if you are camera shy, you can do screencasts where your face doesn't show on camera.

There is more than one way to skin a cat.
    Agree!

So my most popular page on my site, I decided to make a video for it because I thought that would be a good idea. As soon as I uploaded the video...and I mean instantly...I ranked #2 for that keyword, and if I shortened the keyword phrase, I was on page 2. All of that instantly. Pretty amazing!

I wanna do 100 videos. This could really be something big if I work at it.

edit: now the video is ranked #1 and the shortened keyword phrase is on the first page at #10, instead of page 2. Amazing!
    Last edited by Mateo3847; 01-10-2013 at 07:28 PM.

YouTube is a fantastic way to gain traction in search engines. The videos rank fast and are often shown on the front pages of Google searches as well as YouTube searches. Make sure and tag, title, etc your video well to maximize the effectiveness of your videos.
    Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, After Effects Tutorials at Youtube | Website | Twitter
    Do you take great photos? Consider selling them at Dreamstime or Shutterstock.
    YouTube Partnership with Makerstudios: http://awe.sm/bDxZW