Crave: A modern WordPress theme with appetizing aesthetic

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Congrats, nalced! You are the latest WB MVP!

Default Congrats, nalced! You are the latest WB MVP!

nalced, one of our newer members, has really come on strong helping so many people here at WB! As a result, he received the most reputation points since the last award! Congrats nalced and thanks so much for your activity and helpful advice here!

Thank you Lisa,

I didn't even realize people on this forum actually listened to the babble coming from my mouth.
    The kids will be so pleased when I put my crown on and order them around the house.

This is a great forum and unlike others I have joined over the years, there's a sense of community within these pages.

Thanks again, I've only been here a very short while, but I'm confident I will be here for many years to come

Congratulations!! Well done and well deserved!

Cheers mate, thanks for that, really appreciate it.

Congratulations! You have been a good contributor to the forums!

Thank you TechieGuy, I will continue to do so, have a great day.

Congrats. What I like is the fresh viewpoints you bring about as a marketer, because they carry a value of uniqueness and makes one look at their own setup.
    Like Bill at Facebook and Twitter.

and now Bill's Blog.

Thank you Bill, I appreciate that my friend. I question my own set up consistently Have a great day.

I also have taken notices of the value in your answers. Any one can ask a question, the forum excels and thrives on good answers to the many questions.

You have helped many members on their path to website success.

Scriba ex cathedra! "Scribe with authority"

Steve

Congratulations nalced. I have to agree with everyone, your material here on the forums is quality.

Yeah, man. Good insight coming from that crazy killer clown! Congrats.

Thanks guys I really appreciate all your comments.

Looking forward to getting to know you all a little
    better over the coming weeks and months

Have a great day guys.

Declan.

I read your BIO and I have also read: Think and Grow Rich by Napolean Hill. Amazing concept that the power to change to your life and the world around you, starts a mere thought. The most inspiring vibe of your bio was that you made a decision to help yourself and then you opened yourself up to inspire other's to succceed in your niche...

Congrats on your award. You attracted success. Because, you are a positive contributor to this forum.

PUK Sportswear
    Let's be great.

Quote Originally Posted by DWG_BIGJAX View Post
    I read your BIO and I have also read: Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill. Amazing concept that the power to change to your life and the world around you, starts a mere thought. The most inspiring vibe of your bio was that you made a decision to help yourself and then you opened yourself up to inspire others to succeed in your niche...

Congrats on your award. You attracted success. Because, you are a positive contributor to this forum.
    Wow, this is why I love this Forum, so many fantastic people here. Thank you very much for your kind words my friend. Think and Grow Rich is definitely an amazing book, I never realized, until reading, how much control we actually give to outside influences, and how we can literally change our lives in just one moment, simply by making a choice to do so.

The most important advice I took away from that book was to help others without looking fr anything in return. What a fabulous concept

Thanks again for taking the time out to read my Bio and to comment, keep doing those push ups mate, have a great day.

Declan.

Just realized your username is your name backward. Cool!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast