Crave: A modern WordPress theme with appetizing aesthetic

Thread: How can learn money Making online?

Smile How can learn money Making online?

Hi online friends,

I am new her, Many type of rules in money making site. So suggest us what can i do. we are many peoples in projects. We have 58 desktop computer, 17 laptop, 8 notepad.

Truly
    Humayoun

Sarker,

There are a million and one different approaches to making money online...just as it is, offline. You must get a specific goal in mind and a definitive outcome you want to achieve. Just like there are a million ways to make money, there are many different philosophies involved also. If your goal is to make money online, then you may find it difficult, you may also watch your motivation diminish over time.

Not one business across the globe thrives unless they have something of value to give to their prospects. Making money online is just far too general.

To make money online, you dont need such work force. I think you can make money if your approach is right though its alone you who is working. You need define for you self first, in which way you want to go. Either in Advisement earnings, Affiliate Marketing or Freelancer. Once you decide your way, then you can learn that particular field. As a common a question, i dont think there is any answer to your question.
    >>>>> Grab My FREE 300 $ Daily CPA Method <<<<<
    Caution: Particularly for those who think that they cant make money online

Probably best to start with affiliate marketing if you are just starting out. That's what most people do if they don't have a product of their own. You pick a good product in a category that you have an interest in from a site like Clickbank or JVZoo and promote it using various free methods that you will find outlined in this forum.

You might also think about getting a coach to help you get started. I have some articles about an affordable course that is for newbies on my blog. Link in my signature.

Look also at the signature files ( at the bottom of the posts) of people in this forum where you can pick up some good free ebooks and advice.

Sandy

First change the topic name as earn from learn....
    you can directly get the sites from Google which you can make money online

You have a bunch of different choices, sense you have a huge team of people you start with selling physical products on amazon or commission junction

There are many ways to earn money online, it depends on you which you understand most as Affiliate marketing, PPC, E-mail marketing and Blogging etc, choose one and focus at them.

You have many options to earn money online as blogging, SEO, adsense, PPC etc But choose one and focus at that to become expert.

Quote Originally Posted by sarker View Post
    Hi online friends,

I am new her, Many type of rules in money making site. So suggest us what can i do. we are many peoples in projects. We have 58 desktop computer, 17 laptop, 8 notepad.

Truly
    Humayoun
    This is the best advise that you will get, coming from a true friend of people online:

-->> If you are doing projects, stick with it - because most people who came online did so because they did not get "projects' like you or stopped getting them for some odd reason.

Neither is "money making online" easy in any way at all

Although most people mistakenly think so. In fact, it is much tougher than a real world 9 to 5 job which is actually very comfortable, being paid on time at regular periods, whether weekly or monthly, with (lots of) paid offs and regular vacations.

Most people who try to make money online do not earn any money at all, for months and years - it's a true fact! Most people who are actually making money online do not make enough to pay their bills, the earnings are that small.

If you have 83 computers I would assume that you(or the company that you're part of) must be doing pretty well! So stay with it and focus on it- unless you have something exceptional to offer on the internet.

I do not mean to discourage you at all - whatever I have told you is not only my firm opinion, it also the undeniable TRUTH.

Default Keep researching the possibilities

There are as many ways of earning money online as there are offline. It is true that most people fail to earn much if anything because they never learn the basic skills and do the necessary work. But many do succeed so it is possible.

You can find lots of guidance for learning many of the primary methods such as affiliate marketing. That could be best for you, but what I would recommend first is to do an inventory of your skills. What do people in your group know about? What do you know that others would pay to learn? Do any of you make things that could be sold. If you can come up with some unique offering you have a better chance of success.
    Good Success!

"People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." —Maya Angelou

I am not sure what the magic number of visitors is before you monetize, but I don't think I'm there yet. Read a thread over in succes section where the blogger was just taking his time and spending an hour a day on the blog. He sounded so happy. I think I am going to try that approach to monetizing---patience.

Quote Originally Posted by listcompany View Post
    There are many ways to earn money online, it depends on you which you understand most as Affiliate marketing, PPC, E-mail marketing and Blogging etc, choose one and focus at them.
    I agree with you,there are many legitimate ways to make money online.You can earn through internet by writing blogs,articles,ad-sense,affiliate marketing,reselling business and other such ways.I suggest reselling business is a good way to earn through online.It is very easy to make a good turnover because the cost for each service is fixed by reseller and also it has a fixed commissioned pay for each sale. I do resell web services.Since many people want to open websites for their business for attracting customers through internet they will be in need of domain related services.So I decided to resell web services.By becoming a reseller... I got a domain name,host,SSL certificates and other such web related services.The customer service and payment is handled by the reselling company and hence you just have to promote the services.
    Last edited by James; 04-26-2013 at 11:59 PM. Reason: Removed self-promotion related link.

affiliate and blogging works for me!