Crave: A modern WordPress theme with appetizing aesthetic

Thread: How many ways there are to generate traffic?

Default How many ways there are to generate traffic?

Hello,

I post this threat in order to mention here how much ways there are to generate traffic to a website. I hope that this post may really help newcomers to understand the internet traffic.

I can mention 5 of these:

1)Social media
    2)emails signatures
    3)Writting articles
    4)search engines
    5)forums

Zourkas, I think you forget three most important traffic sources blog commenting, Social bookmarking, guest blogging.

Yeap of course you are right !! But for sure there are more

I think the most important thing is to create a website that is useful or entertaining (think google). Then people will have a reason to recommend it and go to it. It is much easier to promote something of value, then it is much easier to get traffic to it!

Ya sounds good. And, Press release, link exchange also the some other ways to get targeted traffic to our website..!

Yes are you exactly right, But there are some other techniques for diverting traffic such as blog commenting, blog creation, guest blog posting, RSS (rich site summary) and link exchange system.
    Last edited by Allen Santiago; 09-07-2012 at 07:25 AM.

content is king mate .. write good posts in your blog then go for promotion part . Best of luck happy blogging

There are lot of ways to generate traffic on your website.You can use blogging,guest posting,Press releases,forums and discussion boards,social bookmarking,RSS feed submission etc.
    FATbit offers ecommerce solutions at very affordable prices. Just starts at $999. Order today!

Never forget email marketing as well.

Try to build up a mailing list over time, as the people that sign up can turn out to be your most loyal customers.

For any client I work with we try to make sure that they have some focus on an email marketing campaign to their existing customers.

Your existing clients (providing you have done a good job) are always going to be your best clients.

On Page Optimization
    Trusted Site Back Linking
    Social Media Marketing
    Article Marketing

Perseverance - Not a direct method but trust me, you need it.

Really there are tons ways of generating traffic !!

Best way to generate traffic is to increase keyword position of the website

yeah ,,i agree ,,i can say that writing articles do help a lot and i have been n still doing this ,,,but even though you need to share your content on the social websites,,,i do share them on every available social sites,,,and i added FACEBOOK comment so people can comment,,but this tip is not working ,, it needs time and you have to keep posting daily ,,,some people will comeback ,,i suggest you guys to get google analytic so you can keep tracking retuning visitors ,,thanks