Crave: A modern WordPress theme with appetizing aesthetic

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Signature

Default Signature

Hello,

Can anybody tell me when should i insert my signature in my posts ?

Thank you,

Hi Zourkas, when you are able to insert a signature, an "Edit Signature" button will appear in your settings page. Or something like that.

When you are eligible to add a signature, you can add your signature in setting option.

Zourkas you can insert signature in posts, but there is minimum requirement after that you are eligible, you need to achieve posting target before adding signatures in post.

It's an undisclosed number, so best thing to do is post and check your user CP, every now and then.

Yeah just keep making great posts. Check in to your settings every now and then and see if it is available for you.

Go to My Setting-> Edit Signature on your profile.. There you can use your signature link on this forum..

You should keep postings. No. of Posts limit is undisclosed. You can't add a signature to your posts until you reach a certain (undisclosed) number of posts.

It's essential to always have in mind that everything you do online must be geared towards providing value. Thinking about signature links and when they can be inserted into your posts is the wrong way to be thinking. Your signature links will only become a source of positive advertisement for your website when others on the forum realize you have a lot to offer them. Then, and only then is your signature worth the footer space it has been provided. Whether your signature is put in tomorrow or next week is irrelevant. How much of an impact it has on your presence here will be determined over a much longer period.

I'd say this is the best time to learn something new, read the discussions, participate and have fun.
    be s+rong.

I'm waiting for that "edit signature" button to appear

You should insert your signature if you want people to get to know you better. You could insert it once you have the "edit signature" link appearing in your profile setting.

Thanks guys, I was also curious where I can add my sigs.

Default Every Post

Once you have added your signature on your profile settings I believe it will automatically add it for you at the end of every post you make. If this forum is like most other forums, it will also give you the option to not use your signature. IMHO, I think you should always put your signature on all your posts as it will help people get to know you and also build up your reputation and/or website within the forum. Plus if you use a link to your website it will help with SEO.

Hi guys, does anybody know the minimum post required to enable adding signature?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast