How to Customize a WordPress Theme

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Can anyone give me some good SEO Tips to Promote My Website?

I've never had much luck submitting to directories. Get out there where the people are and get in front of them.

Guest blogging is one of the best ways to do that. It's a little more work because now you have to write for your own blog or website and then write for someone else as well, but it does pay off. You'll see traffic rise with just one guest post on an authority blog in your niche.

They key to guest blogging is not to guest post on just any old blog. It has to be relevant to your site's topic and it should be a blog that gets good traffic.

How you approach a guest blogger is important too. Make your pitch genuine, address the blogger by name and offer to write a guest post that follows their blogs theme, so understand what their blog is about before you submit a guest post. It's also a good idea to make a few comments first on few of their blog posts, join their RSS feed and also connect with them on Twitter and Facebook.

By the way, commenting on relevant blogs is also a good traffic booster, but again choose blogs to comment on that are relevant to yours, has good traffic and make comments that will impress readers, not bore them.

Hope that helps,
    Liz :-)

1) Go for the strong and unique Contents
    2) Make a strong Keyword Phrase
    3) Choose best Title Tag
    4) Make SEO Friendly URL
    5) Go for the strong Meta Tags
    6) Build always strong Links
    7) Make SEO friendly URLs
    8) Put the Sitemap
    9) Alt Attributes on images
    10) Works on the Social Media too

Produce organic links, means pure white hat. Do blog commenting on relevant posts/blogs.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123