How to Customize a WordPress Theme

Thread: ClickBank help please

Angry ClickBank help please

Last week I ordered a service on clickbank. There was a trial service - (7 days for $4,95). I was extremely unsatisfied with the service. Today I've noticed that they charged me another $70 off my paypal account for a monthly subscribtion, while I never wanted to subscribe monthly..

Its the first time I use clickbank and honestly I have no idea how it works exacly..
    What can I do to cancel that service and get my money back?
    Please help I'm really pissed ..

They have a 60 day refund policy no matter what so try contacting them to refund your money. Maybe you signed up with a recurring billing product without realizing it.

Yeah I kind of did.. and the product was the worse ever lol.. I don't realize how they can charge $70 per month for this.. Anyway I contacted their online service and they opened a refund ticket for me \o/

Thanks Lisa!

EDIT: Actually they've already ordered the refund and it should be on my account soon!
    Last edited by LightsOut; 02-23-2012 at 01:01 PM.

See, it's products like that that turn people off from Clickbank and it's why it often has a bad name.

It's sad because I use Clickbank as my vendor for my ebooks mainly because of the accessible affiliate program. They need to do a quality control of some sort because people who aren't aware that CB is only the vendor, assume that Clickbank is the enemy when in reality it's the vendor with the crappy product.

Someone once asked me why I used Clickbank because they thought it was a scam. Clickbank itself is not a scam, but the quality of many of their products is not good.

Anyway, I'm ranting. Glad you got your refund in process.

I'm actually very impressed with their quick support and immediate refund.. Going to use clickbank in future for sure.. too bad my websites are in local (Bulgarian) language ..
    My customers would not be able to get support from clickbank :x