Crave: A modern WordPress theme with appetizing aesthetic

Thread: HostGator Base Kit Site Builder?

Default HostGator Base Kit Site Builder?

Has anyone build a site using the Host Gator Base Kit Site Builder, if so can you send me a link to your site so I can see the different possibilities. I hope its not against the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by LifeAfterPTSD View Post
    Has anyone build a site using the Host Gator Base Kit Site Builder, if so can you send me a link to your site so I can see the different possibilities. I hope its not against the rules.
    I haven`t used Basekit , so I hope you don`t mind if I reply here,but I also am interested in that program. I actually asked that question in the Hostgator forum but didn`t get any response from them. I know they offer 2 other site builders and have a lot of information about them, but it seems they have nothing on Basekit. Thinking about sending Hostgator support an e-mail about it.

Right BK seems to be new to HG so I am wandering if they will put any tutorials on their site for it. When i ran into a problem their customer service was great. The templates are great but I just want to see how other sites look on someone who may have tweeked theirs. It seems pretty straight forward but I have not found a template that is exactly what I am looking for so I want to make changes which are comming along pretty good so far...at least to me, lol.

Thanks for your reply AlanJ.

Quote Originally Posted by LifeAfterPTSD View Post
    Right BK seems to be new to HG so I am wandering if they will put any tutorials on their site for it. When i ran into a problem their customer service was great. The templates are great but I just want to see how other sites look on someone who may have tweeked theirs. It seems pretty straight forward but I have not found a template that is exactly what I am looking for so I want to make changes which are comming along pretty good so far...at least to me, lol.

Thanks for your reply AlanJ.
    Just wondering.. Have you tried any of the other site builders offered by HG? I would be interested on how they compared to Basekit.

AlanJ I used their Fantastico for my WP blog but nothing else so far, I am still new to this and did not know they had other options.

I got the support I need to complete my website with BaseKit Site builder. Go to HostGator.com and click on support and type "basekit site builder" and many search results will come up click on what you are looking for.

I would still like to see a few websites other than the templates that were used so I can get a better idea of changes I can make that will look presentable or shall I say proxzdcvafessional.

Hello! I have been working in BaseKit Site builder for awhile and I love it! I can't send you links to what I have done, because this forum does not allow that, which I will respect, but how can I be of help? It is very flexible on numerous levels, and I have learned some tricks along the way. At the time I started working in BaseKit, Hostgator had just received the licensing rights, so their support for it was minimal because they were still learning as well, but I have gotten this down and can't say enough good things about it, BaseKit Rocks! Lori

WOW great studio5, that is great to hear... I started working shortly after joining this forum and my dream for my website were put on hold but recently I resigned to focus back on my web dreams and build my website. It would be nice to see your website so that I can see a site other than their samples. I just started back working on my site this week and am confident that I will have it up and running soon.

Is there a way to send me a private message with the web site name so that I can view it? I didn't notice anything in the rules (haven’t read them all yet...lol)

Hi Life, I just signed up so I am completing my profile info and viewing the rules etc... This is a nice forum, I need to get familiar with it, not sure how to PM yet... but you can PM me if you get to that first! Cheers, Lori