Crave: A modern WordPress theme with appetizing aesthetic

Thread: My Blog Guest Offer

Default My Blog Guest Offer

A couple of days ago I was cruising on Twitter and was looking at who some of my favorite bloggers actually followed. Of course I looked on Lisa's page and noticed she followed Ann Smarty at My Blog Guest.

I am all about unique content but if I could find some guest bloggers to write good content that would be great. That being said, I joined the site and see where I can OFFER a writer something. What do I offer? I'm not exactly sure what to offer. If I have to pay someone I know I will write it and I don't have to worry about the quality of the content or the validity.

By the way, I must commend Lisa for her Tweets. I know when she Tweets something, it's almost always something I am interested in and is top quality whether it's from her website or another blogger. Plus she does not bombard Twitter with an insane amount of Tweets. I have gotten where I just look over people that have tons of Tweets all day.

Hey there, thanks for joining MyBlogGuest. You do not need to offer money for any article (actually that's even forbidden). "Offer" means "Offer your blog to publish this article"

Oh and yes, Lisa is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by annsmarty View Post
    Hey there, thanks for joining MyBlogGuest. You do not need to offer money for any article (actually that's even forbidden). "Offer" means "Offer your blog to publish this article"

Oh and yes, Lisa is awesome!

Hey Ann,

I went through last night or this morning (cannot remember which one) and added more of info. I made two offers so will see how it goes. I think the site has a lot to offer. I hope to add occasional posts from quality writers there from time to time. Thanks for responding and giving me the info.

One thing I should also say is that I needed to ask this in the My Blog Guest forums. It just shows you how much I depend on the forums here at Website Babble. I have not visited Digital Point or Warrior forums in quite a while now because I get more info here. At least it somehow connects with me. Plus My Blog Guest has set up great incremental emails that come in each day to step newbies through the steps. So that is my fault for jumping the gun. I'm just kind of impulsive.

Quote Originally Posted by Web4Food View Post
    One thing I should also say is that I needed to ask this in the My Blog Guest forums. It just shows you how much I depend on the forums here at Website Babble. I have not visited Digital Point or Warrior forums in quite a while now because I get more info here. At least it somehow connects with me. Plus My Blog Guest has set up great incremental emails that come in each day to step newbies through the steps. So that is my fault for jumping the gun. I'm just kind of impulsive.
    And I'm certainly glad you feel comfortable here.

Quote Originally Posted by lisa View Post
    And I'm certainly glad you feel comfortable here.
    I don't mean to but in, but everybody feels comfortable here, Lisa.
    My design blog theBluPrint
    Star Trek freeware LCARS app LCARS 47 Dev Blog

I joined that site some time ago but never got anything out of it. Maybe in the future I will. I've received guest posts from going back and forth with people on forums, and people contacting me asking if they can post something.

Quote Originally Posted by Web4Food View Post
    A couple of days ago I was cruising on Twitter and was looking at who some of my favorite bloggers actually followed. Of course I looked on Lisa's page and noticed she followed Ann Smarty at My Blog Guest.

I am all about unique content but if I could find some guest bloggers to write good content that would be great. That being said, I joined the site and see where I can OFFER a writer something. What do I offer? I'm not exactly sure what to offer. If I have to pay someone I know I will write it and I don't have to worry about the quality of the content or the validity.

By the way, I must commend Lisa for her Tweets. I know when she Tweets something, it's almost always something I am interested in and is top quality whether it's from her website or another blogger. Plus she does not bombard Twitter with an insane amount of Tweets. I have gotten where I just look over people that have tons of Tweets all day.
    I agree with you about Lisa's tweets. I find her tweets very useful and interesting. I also like that she doesn't bombard me with 10,001 tweets a day like some people seem to like to do. I have actually stopped getting tweets from people that send out way too many useless tweets.

David

Quote Originally Posted by david2013 View Post
    I also like that she doesn't bombard me with 10,001 tweets a day like some people seem to like to do. I have actually stopped getting tweets from people that send out way too many useless tweets.
    Less is more!

I have gotten where I just look over people that have tons of Tweets all day.
    I agree with you about Lisa's tweets. I find her tweets very useful and interesting. I also like that she doesn't bombard me with 10,001 tweets a day like some people seem to like to do. I have actually stopped getting tweets from people that send out way too many useless tweets.
    Valuable lesson there, IMO: write good stuff but not too much!

I'll bet it is a common experience with all of us (pretty much anyway). Not only do I jump right over some who have excellent posts part of the time, I find myself keeping but never getting back to read (even if I star them so I will!) posts by some who always have excellent posts but send at least one very long one every day. There just isn't enough time in the day to read them.
    Good Success!

"People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." —Maya Angelou

Before guest blogging you have to brainstorm the niche you are interested in and has the complete knowledge of the particular thing then the people itself wl ask for the content. So you need to promote yourself at multiple platforms and also have to promote your own blog to attract relevant visitors.

I find I get a much better response in the forums than the gallery at My Blog Guest, try posting in there with your offer.