Crave: A modern WordPress theme with appetizing aesthetic

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What would you do if you win 1 million dollars?

Cool What would you do if you win 1 million dollars?

Let me start ... If I win 1 million dollars I will buy my dream apartment and I will invest some in Forex and I will invest the rest in an internet business like a website

FarrisFahad

I live a simple life. Even if I were to win a million dollars, I wouldn't change what I have right now. I will still be driving the same car. Wearing the same shoes. Living in the same house. A lot of things I enjoy in life are free or cost very little, such as going for a walk in the park, or going for a good meal in the restaurant. I would park the million dollars in a time-deposit account and spend the interest earned. I would not be using it on any form of high-risk investments that will earn me unnecessary anxieties.

I will run a internet marketing company, and start hiring. Beside that I will consider invest to gold and real estate.
    LNS (LightsUp Network Solution) - Internet Speed Check; Thermarite Malaysia - seafood packaging
    Alt Communications - seo company malaysia; AWEPay - merchant gateway
    MESA - Philippines Restaurant; Gift Solutions - Souvenirs Philippines

Buid a million dollar wall of pennies just to see what it looked like. Other than that, sit on it till I'd got used to the idea.

Will buy a luxury car, make a big rest house and a big mashjid.

I think I will choose the safest bank in Switzerland and never work again just leave from interest.
    Check all the steps of in vitro fertilization procedure to have the newborn baby you dream.

I like travel! If I have 1 mln I make one tour of the word...

I'd pay off all my bills, buy myself a car, quit my job to find one I actually like, and buy a house (not a mansion, just a 2000 ft two or three bedroom with amenities I want, like under floor heating). Travel would be great but its not a goal. I just don't want to work anymore. I'm tired of always being tired.

Then I'd work on my website. I'd love to not have to work at all. If I can get the website popular, I'd never have to work again.
    Proxor LLC - We specialize in helping the hospitality industry and small businesses save money by providing needed services for less.

Great Idea I like that too

If I won a million dollars....First I would pay off my house I"m living in. Then I would pay off my rental house, then buy more houses to rent out. Then I'd buy a new car, and put the rest in a bank account so I could live off the interest and let it grow.

I would invest a part of it in Lisa's websites :-) and let Lisa work for my (and her) income because most things she touches turn into gold :-)

Smart thinking huh ;-)

I would try to invest it smartly and live of interest. Would not buy a luxury car as this car will only work for like 10 to 15 years... would be a shame to invest in something that isn't worth anything after 15 years. I would invest in a house or two though.

I would donate it all to the poor people, give them shelter and food and livelihood. How I wish!
    Review Centers - List of the Best Review Centers in the Philippines
    Facebook Blue Texts - Like Us & Learn How To Change Facebook Status and Comment Text Color To Blue

1 Million Dollars, where I live it wouldn't be enough to stop work, but it would make my life a lot easier. Would start by paying off my mortgage and finish the planned renovations.... that would say goodbye to $400k.
    Would like to leave $500 for investments, some blue chip shares and high interest savings would do, do need to retire at some stage.
    The spare 100k... guessing some travel, maybe update a vehicle.
    Definitely would make my life a lot easier.
    Tutorial with a real time project on how to earn an income by blogging.
    www.earnincomebyblogging.com

I would hire Rudy Baylor to draw up papers to give it all to Televangelists. Seriously, I would probably do a lot of the things Lanadili would do. This is especially true in this depressed market. There are so many properties that could be bought for pennies on the dollar and turn those properties in rental properties. It's not a guarantee because real estate could go down more but I like the plan. I have friends that are able to flip houses in this economy. They are not dabbling in the market quite as much but they can still find value.

However, I plan on making a million dollars on my own. I'm not sure how I'm going to do it yet but I plan on doing it legally. It's a joke what I make from my website this far but give me time. Of course a million is not what it used to be. I better strive for $2 million.

I would quit my day job and go all out on starting my own internet information business. Which is not that far from what I'm doing now. But if I had a million dollars I could do even more of it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast