Crave: A modern WordPress theme with appetizing aesthetic

Thread: HOW DO I MAKE A GOOGLE STAY ON MY WEBSITE?

Wink HOW DO I MAKE A GOOGLE STAY ON MY WEBSITE?

I was watching Lisa's video on how to make a Google search stay on your own page. I am cutting and pasting the info. into HTML. Google provided the code. When I try to put my header and footer into the box along with the code for the search, Firefox crashes. Any suggestions? I want to keep the search on my website but haven't been able to do it.

I'm not sure I understand how to help you here, what box are you pasting the information into, the search box?

Do you mean how do you add a custom search engine to your website like on my site and on Lisa's and then have the search results show up on that site as well?

Quote Originally Posted by scrabblebabble View Post
    I was watching Lisa's video on how to make a Google search stay on your own page. I am cutting and pasting the info. into HTML. Google provided the code. When I try to put my header and footer into the box along with the code for the search, Firefox crashes. Any suggestions? I want to keep the search on my website but haven't been able to do it.
    Guys.. he needs to place a search box and while placing the FF gets crash..thats what he wanted to explain I think.

Solution: Reinstall FF and your issue will be solved, still not able to get the answer try working them with other browsers and check.

Quote Originally Posted by stfore1984 View Post
    Do you mean how do you add a custom search engine to your website like on my site and on Lisa's and then have the search results show up on that site as well?
    Yes, that's what I want. :0)

Why do you need Goolge to stay on your page longer then the indexing period?
    Check all the steps of in vitro fertilization procedure to have the newborn baby you dream.

Quote Originally Posted by scrabblebabble View Post

Yes, that's what I want. :0)
    When you build your CSE one of the options is to host the results on your website. You then need to paste the first CSE code into all the pages you want the CSE search bar to display. Then for the results page you much create a page so it has a HTML name, for example mine is searchresults.html - Google will ask you the name of this page and create a second set of code which you will need to paste into the "body" of the searchresults.html page. When people search the CSE search bar, the results will then show up on the HTML page you have created.

I hope this helps, it's actually easy when you follow the Google instructions, but does sound complicated when you explain it!

Quote Originally Posted by serena85 View Post
    Why do you need Goolge to stay on your page longer then the indexing period?
    That's not what they are asking, they are asking how to show search results specific to their site ON their site, like 2createawebsite.com or my site.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by stfore1984 View Post
    When you build your CSE one of the options is to host the results on your website. You then need to paste the first CSE code into all the pages you want the CSE search bar to display. Then for the results page you much create a page so it has a HTML name, for example mine is searchresults.html - Google will ask you the name of this page and create a second set of code which you will need to paste into the "body" of the searchresults.html page. When people search the CSE search bar, the results will then show up on the HTML page you have created.

I hope this helps, it's actually easy when you follow the Google instructions, but does sound complicated when you explain it!
    Thank you! I'll have to try it.

You should put in to website in Directory and social bookmarking list then you find some times after he will crash.