Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Congrats, ZellDenver! You're the New WB MVP!

Congratulations, ZellDever! Awesome

I have to agree with what others said -- this is really the nicest and cleanest forum. People like ZellDever and so many others make this a great place to be. This was also my first forum (and fairly recently). Since signing up here, I've checked out other forums and met with great disappointment. LOL, it looks like this may end up being the ONLY forum I want to participate in. But that's okay, because with such limited time I have, I'd rather hang with the winners -- and people here are winners in my book.

Congrats again, ZellDever! Way to go!
    At Online Success Path, YOUR SUCCESS matters to us!
    Visit our Blog and get 4 FREE gifts to help you succeed online
    Step-by-Step Training...at zero cost to you! Chat with us on Facebook

Thanks, Sharon! It's not just people like me, it's people like you too! I can't speak for Lisa, but these days it's hard to for a forum to find newcomers that actively engage in forum discussion.

XD
    My design blog theBluPrint
    Star Trek freeware LCARS app LCARS 47 Dev Blog

Aww, thank you, Zell Denver! (I remembered the "n" in your nickname this time -- my glasses are on this time! lol)

What you mentioned is so true, I think, because it is frustrating to see people write a reply that they agree with what others say, or they simply repeat in a little different wording what someone else has already written. When I see that a question has been thoroughly answered, and I don't have anything else I could add to that, I find someone else to help or just wait until there is a question that I am able to help with. I now know why people do that, but their reasons are all wrong. LOL, my first day on here, I was scared to thank people because I didn't want it to be considered spam or something (yeah, it's obvious that I was such a newbie). And so I asked about that, and someone explained to me it was perfectly okay to thank those who helped me. They told me how people will spam forums just like they do blogs. And a lightbulb came on. LOL! Then I was at ease and wasn't scared to write replies to help, ask for help, or to thank others. LOL, being new to forums, I discovered yet a new meaning for what spam is all about. And I didn't have to worry, because I knew that wasn't my purpose to be here.

But honestly, Lisa's forum is the best! I don't like the others I signed up for, and I will likely end up dropping out of those scammy things. It's not fun when everyone just wants to spam and play like parrots to repeat everyone's answers. LOL

Congrats again, ZellDenver! You rock
    At Online Success Path, YOUR SUCCESS matters to us!
    Visit our Blog and get 4 FREE gifts to help you succeed online
    Step-by-Step Training...at zero cost to you! Chat with us on Facebook

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12