Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do social bookmarking help in increasing the rank?

Thanks all for your replies..

Yes it will be work but you need to submit your website some good and dofollow sites .

yes Social Bookmarking increasing the page rank but you need above 4 pr social bookmarking list its working. other wise 0 pr social book marking is not give the effect on your rank.
    Social Bookmarking just Do 10 in one day its means that in a week you need to submit 70 high pr social bookmarking.

I think social bookmarking is many important because I create blog before sometime. After sometime I increase traffic automatically.

You can try Forum Posting . It is better than social bookmarking .I always use this strategy .It is more effective .

I think there are only some websites having worth left so I do not consider social bookmarking website for getting rank.

Quote Originally Posted by DrewryMedia View Post
    hopefully you can change your mind about that upon experiencing the goodness of social bookmarking. Just a thought…
    I am experiencing problems from some social bookmarking websites and that is the reason I have this opinion.

Yes dear social book marking provides a good traffic to your site and increases the PR in search engines. You should used the highly page rank and dofollow social bookmarks sites with right keywords.

Social Bookmarking is very useful for indexing your domain and sometimes its for increasing the rank of my website for a particular keyword and got good results.

Yes do follow links always helps to increases the ranking because it is the part of seo then you should use the high PR social bookmarking sites and can get more traffic and good PR result. SMO provides a good traffic and helpful for improving the ranking.

Yes, social bookmarking helps a website to get good PR . Although, please take into consideration to submit on do-follow high PR bookmarking website which give you more link juice.

Social bookmarking giving long term benefits as your content is old in bookmarking sites. Bookmarking referral traffic will grow day by day.

Social bookmarking websites will surely help you to get better SERP as well as to get huge amount of traffic to your website, but you have to bookmark it properly..!

socail media is a great tool to get more targeted traffic and provides back links which helps to improve ranking

Yes frind i agree with you,Do follow social bookmarking sites are best for increas your keyword ranking.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast