Crave: A modern WordPress theme with appetizing aesthetic

Thread: how does clickbank work exactly?

Post how does clickbank work exactly?

How does clickbank work and how do you get paid?

I'm new to affiliate marketing in the US (I'm from europe) and I wonder how clickbank works.

I have worked with adsense and there I just need to get the code on my site and when clicked, google knows it's my site that earned a click, bla bla...

But I took a quick look at clickbank, as I've heard lisa talking about clickbank in her vids, and I noticed that clickbank reffers to the actual affiliate page of the website itself to get info...

So now I wonder how clickbank works... and is it possible to get a clickbank account when you're from europe? I mean, how will they pay european publishers?

Also, I've read something about clickbank and payment problems... can you guys tell us if this is really the case or is it just one guy out there who has problems with it?

thx for answering!

Hello,

I'm not sure if it's available to European residents (check their FAQ's maybe?) but Clickbank is an electronic digital goods marketplace with an affiliate program. So as a vendor you can sell your own products (ebooks, software, etc.) and as an affiliate you can refer the products from their marketplace and earn a commission. I use both sides of Clickbank. I have a couple of products I sell and I'm also an affiliate and sell other people's products.

Lisa

When do you sleep? I know you have a handful of websites to take care of, you adapt wordpress themes yourself, you have a youtube channel to run, you have tons of specific mail to read, you have to keep up with everything that is linked to websites and yet...

You are the ONE AND ONLY reply I get on this question.

For a human being, you are kind of amazing aren't you :-)

thx for the, again, interesting reply you gave

Default Here is a good way to check it out...

One way to see how it works, and to observe up close and personal how a webmaster/author can customize the service to reflect their own site when selling a product through Clickbank, is to buy Lisa's new ebook on WordPress!

She could have sold the ebook directly, using Paypal for example, and managing the distribution herself, but she listed it with Clickbank. If you do buy, as I have, you will see both sides. First how she sells through Clickbank. And second, how Clickbank looks to buyers.

Now we know that Clickbank has at least one good product to sell! Yes, you can sign up as an affiliate marketer, too, and start selling Lisa's ebook. It sells for $27 and you can earn 50%. Sounds like a deal!
    Good Success!

"People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." —Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by belgian View Post
    Lisa

When do you sleep? I know you have a handful of websites to take care of, you adapt wordpress themes yourself, you have a youtube channel to run, you have tons of specific mail to read, you have to keep up with everything that is linked to websites and yet...

You are the ONE AND ONLY reply I get on this question.

For a human being, you are kind of amazing aren't you :-)

thx for the, again, interesting reply you gave
    LOL! Believe it or not I get 8-10 hours every night! I'm cranky if I don't and no one wants that... especially when dealing with the trolls on my YouTube channel. Without sleep you'd see a different Lisa online. lol

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    One way to see how it works, and to observe up close and personal how a webmaster/author can customize the service to reflect their own site when selling a product through Clickbank, is to buy Lisa's new ebook on WordPress!

She could have sold the ebook directly, using Paypal for example, and managing the distribution herself, but she listed it with Clickbank. If you do buy, as I have, you will see both sides. First how she sells through Clickbank. And second, how Clickbank looks to buyers.

Now we know that Clickbank has at least one good product to sell! Yes, you can sign up as an affiliate marketer, too, and start selling Lisa's ebook. It sells for $27 and you can earn 50%. Sounds like a deal!
    James, I just saw your order come through this evening. Thanks so much! Clickbank also just opened up the option to customize your order page so it looks more like your site. So that's my next project.

thank for this Lisa

Belgian,

clickbank is one of the biggest and most popular vendors for digital products on the internet, the way it works is they have a marketplace where publishers can choose affiliate products to promote in the category of their choice, and advertisers can list a product up in their marketplace for affiliates to sell.