Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Which one do you like in these Google+ or Facebook or Twitter for Social Networking?

If you're asking for branding your website then I'll go for Facebook.It have HUGE users and You'll be able to drive maximum from your investment.

i can say all are good .. but facebook is realy outstanding networking site.

Google+ will help with your SEO. Facebook seems to build community faster, which leads to more traffic, and more importantly more loyal traffic. I feel twitter is generally over valued, but if you have a post that relates to a trending hashtag, definitely tweet it with that hashtag. I had written a shock article designed to get traffic about how those who vilify Casey Anthony and claim she's guilty after being proven innocent by a jury of her peers are unamerican. Tweeted it a few times after the trial, and received boatloads of traffic from twitter as well as tons of comments.

Face book is better than any other. Face book provides a good traffic to your site.

I like facebook only more than google + and twitter.. Bcoz, my all friends are in facebook only..

i use facebook more these days and some times Google+.

Facebook then Twitter and then Google+ for me.

At the moment, anyway :P

Facebook like is my favorite !!!! :P

Quote Originally Posted by prcys View Post
    As per me twitter is the best place to find the right people to follow and to get more information and knowledge and this can be so much helpful. FB is for promoting the business page on social media site and to make the more people known about your business. And g+ now open for the businesses and brands to do the business more effectively. As it is whole the one stage for the business.
    So all has different speciality and that is why i like to use all of them. And people will use as per their requirement and interest.

I love Twitter. I get more business contacts there than anywhere else. There's one degree of separation. They all have there place. I just have a better knack for Twitter.

i like facebook and twitter very much.

I like 1+ and retweet

I like facebook,google Plus

I like google plus.

For me, I think Twitter is the least harmless of the three; I trust their intentions more than I do Google or Facebook. Up til now, Twitter has yet to creep me out (personal or business-wise) so I think I'd cast my vote there. As a business person however, I have not completely ruled them out and in fact, have a Facebook business page.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast