Crave: A modern WordPress theme with appetizing aesthetic

Thread: Unwanted Ads on my Site

Unhappy Unwanted Ads on my Site

Hi everyone,

I recently checked out my website and found ads (ranging from T-Mobile to Gamevance.com ads) on two different pages. I've never added or authorized these ads and I'm worried about how they got there. I immediately logged on to my Sitesell.com and everything looks fine. If anyone knows anything about these unwanted ads and how they got there, I'd really appreciate the help.

Thank you so much!!!

Zeus

Angry ....sorry

I can't really help you, as I am still learning, but I would like to give you my apolagizes. I'm really sorry about that, and actually kind of disturbed that someone could do something like that (if it is not just some freak accident ). I hope you can get them off of your site and stop others from coming on.
    Matthew

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings - Unknown

It is is Adsense ads then you can filter or block certain ads in your account

I also recently found two unwanted popup ads on my site which I also couldn't believe. I found that it only displayed when I viewed it with Firefox 3 Beta 5... On all other browsers I haven't ever seen any form of ad on my site.

It could be that someone planted some ads or in the case of a free host (which I don't think you have?) they might have changed their "no-ads" policy and included ads. In the former case I'd log on to your FTP account and check your pages if it hasn't by some means gotten any unwanted "injected" code or perhaps some other stuff on your account?

Good luck!