Crave: A modern WordPress theme with appetizing aesthetic

Thread: How does accepting money through paypal works?

Default How does accepting money through paypal works?

So the question is, how does accepting money through paypal works? I already have an account with paypal and have my bank account set up with them. I have used paypal to buy things but i've never accepted money transfer through paypal. Do i have to do something special to have that activated? How does it work? What are the things i should be aware of.

I have someone who is interested in buying source code for one of my sites. They asked me to do money transfer through paypal but i don't what the process is. I'm hopping someone can save from reading the big manual

webdev.

Hey Webdev,

You can do it two ways...

1) Just give the person your paypal email address and they can send the money that way

Or...

2) For your site, you can setup a shopping cart/like setup by signing up for one of their merchant accounts. When you login to your paypal account click the "Merchant Services" tab for the various options.

Just give the person your paypal email address and they can send the money that way
    wow! that is unbelievable easy... Thanks Lisa.

This is something that I also pondered on.

Thanks for the advice Lisa.

Default Thanks

Thanks a lot Lisa the method of transfering money through paypal account was avery disturbing issue, that nearly confused me, but now i know how it goes about, the real series contains a lot of it, i know,
    thanks Lisa

Default Please i need an answer to this question.

Please Lisa, i want to know what is a paypal account? How can i build a paypal account?

Just from the buttons of paypal, you can easily know what task you are going to undertake, but if they will be sending you money, then give them your paypal email.

Yeah Pay Pal has this "email payment" or "Payment thru email" that's a sure win for those with limited (very limited) funds!

Think I'll start a topic on the subject!