How to Customize a WordPress Theme

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Site is Making Money 1-Month in

Congrats Stfore1984! That was a lot of hard work and extreme dedication. Well done!

Also, it has been a few months now, how is it working out for you? Is the winning trend continuing?
    Healthy Living Tips || Lose Weight The Healthy Way || Check Your Water's Purity
    Rid Your Home of Roaches - Permanently || Writing and Grammar Help || Facebook

"If we all treat each other like we treat ourselves - what a wonderful place earth would be."

Quote Originally Posted by Genie View Post
    Congrats Stfore1984! That was a lot of hard work and extreme dedication. Well done!

Also, it has been a few months now, how is it working out for you? Is the winning trend continuing?
    Hi Genie,

Well the site I originally launched in this topic I shut down to focus on my new site, but the new site is doing relatively well thanks

A.W.E.S.O.M.E.
    Congrats and I hope you'll continue to have even more success! This made my night, thanks for the updates, stfore1984
    Quote Originally Posted by stfore1984 View Post
    Update - Had some very exciting news today, SearchEngineLand.com retweeted one of the articles I wrote to 80,000 people! My traffic went crazy, I have been smiling all day!

Steve, best of luck. Generate more traffic and earn revenue. thanks for sharing us.

Great articles on your site Steve! Thank you very much for providing the info. I'm just beginning to work on my SEO stuff and it is very helpful to have the information you provided.

Congrats that is pretty awesome. Don't stop now though, get some good backlinking and articles written.

Congratulations Steve! I'm in the UK too, not making money yet though, hopefully I can follow in your footsteps!

Very inspiring again Wow! Wish I would be writing my success story once!

Very inspiring to read....

A good start indeed but you should not stop there. Also one advice from my part, do not rely on one medium of revenue (adsense). Venture out your revenue profile.

Sorry I haven't been on here in a while, been seriously busy with workload! Website has really taken off and getting a lot of enquiries now! Thanks for all the support from everyone

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast