Crave: A modern WordPress theme with appetizing aesthetic

Thread: How to get more Twitter followers

Default How to get more Twitter followers

Hello,

I just found this very cool post on how to get more Twitter followers. Totally changed my approach on the whole matter so I thought I'd share it here for anyone that might find use for it.

http://www.doshdosh.com/how-to-get-m...ter-followers/

The guy talks about promoting your Twitter profile as more important than what you actually post. Makes sense really. Promoting it just like you would promote your own website. Also, using Twitter for contests

What is discouraged is following too many users. It is said that you should follow gradually and keep conversations going with the people you follow.

Thanks for the advice. I think following too many users is not ok as inspiroHost said.

it's helpful get more Twitter followers is useful to do something

very helpful indeed, though we don't rely much on twitter, but it would depend on the goal of the client

I wonder if it's so important to have tons of Twitter followers, I would rather focus on gaining as many re tweets as possible, because from my point of view retweets are the ones which really count.

http: www. // michaelhyatt.com/12-ways-to-get-more-twitter-followers .html check this page .. You will come to know how to get more Twitter followers. I think it will be helpful for you...

I think the best way to get more Twitter followers is quality, sensible and sometime funny posting
    side by side follow users on daily basis and connect your twitter with your existing accounts.

Link is not working anymore. What's the deal? Interested to read it. Oh, I guess this was posted 2 years ago.
    Read Your Website Statistics with AW Stats

Yeah that's a great idea and mostly people use this techniques to increase there number of followers.

You don't really have to care for quantities of followers, you have to care for quality. If you have 100k of bot followers - that's nothing.

It is not too much important to get more twitter followers, rather then focus on gaining a lot of retweets which are really countable.

Dead link :/