thats my 10!
The 3rd WB Word Seek contest is on! You will have 8 days to answer. The contest will close Monday, July 5, 2010.
It's another word find and you have to find all 10 words, acronyms or terms related to WORDPRESS. Be first to reply with all 10 correct answers and win $75!*
Please read the rules below and strategize accordingly!! Since you can only enter once, you may want to wait until some entries are in. Or you can gamble and enter early and hope you get it right! Remember, if no one gets them all right, the FIRST person to get the MOST right wins. So there are advantages to entering early too.
Here's the puzzle...
The correct answers may be positioned backwards and forwards going horizontally, diagonally or vertically. Rules are the same as last time but I've posted them below for reference.
Rules (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!)
1) You must find the same 10 words/terms/acronyms I have on my answer sheet. (There may be more than 10 options, but you must match my list. Yes, that's what makes it bit more challenging.)
2) If no one finds all 10 words on my answer sheet by the deadline, then the person who gets the closest AND posts first will win. So if 8 is the highest # of correct answers then the person who posted the 8 correct answers first will win.
Even if multiple people have the same time stamp with the most correct answers, only the first post wins. (This forum does count seconds so only the post on top will win. The time stamp will be irrelevant for any duplicates. Only the top post counts.) There will be no ties - only one winner.
3) To submit your entry just reply to this thread with your 10 answers.
4) You can only post ONCE and this forum does not allow you to make edits to your post. So make sure it is your FINAL answer. If you post twice, the additional entries will not count.
5) You MUST have a PayPal account. If you do not have PayPal then the 2nd person who got the closest according to the rules will win.
6) There are NO EXCEPTIONS to any of these rules.
7) Please read Rule 6 again.
The contest closes Monday, July 5 2010 at 6pm CT.
*Winnings will be $75 USD minus any PayPal fees.
Good luck and have fun!
thats my 10!
found more but here are the 10 I am going to use
Oops one of my tags was supposed to be tag... I don't think thats going to help me win anyway, the other two lists look much better
Hypetype, I deleted your additional "Plus" answers. Remember, you're competing with others so if you put additional answers you may actually help your competition. Not sure the other participants who posted before you would appreciate that. Plus it doesn't help you either. Guys, please only add 10 answers. Yes, there are more possibilities. That's what makes it a challenge but no need to add more than 10. There are no bonuses for finding additional words. Thanks!
Not so sure about 'terms/names' thus my take
Congrats TechieGuy! You were the first to get the most right (8 correct answers!) See the answer grid...
No one guessed Mullenweg (as in Matt Mullenweg, the creator of WordPress) Gotcha!
Here is the answer list
I'll be contacting you to get your PayPal!
Oh Lisa! You said terms not names - I found Mullenweg and was kinda wondering! Anyway, TechieGuy again! Congratulations are in order Sir! You have outdone us once again!