Crave: A modern WordPress theme with appetizing aesthetic

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How can I increase PR from 1 to 3?

Smile How can I increase PR from 1 to 3?

Can anyone tell me how I can increase the PR for sites and keyword position?
    Keep moving forward! Never Surrender!
    <Futures Wiki>
    Trading Grain/ Crude Future/ Trading Metals/ Commodity Silver

get some good backlink for site than you can improve your pr

Google page rank is depend on relevant back link, good contents, site structure, domain long time hosting etc.

Google page rank is depend on quality Content and backlinks.Website has to be contentful with relevant keywords and increase internal linking.Do link your site with quality backlinks.Submit to blog, directories, articles, forums, press release

Continuously work of getting backlink from quality and relevant sites. The PR of your webpage would automatically increase.

more and more backlinks
    Buy Oil painting reproductions.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkitty View Post
    If you want to improve your Page Rank from PR1 to PR3, you should get more backlinks from websites that are having more or less PR3, which are dofollow at your niche. And to improve your keyword rankings, you need to target your keywords using anchor text links.
    coming soon!

Acquire related backlinks as much as you can. Anyways, Page Rank (as far as I know) is all about backlinks.

build some quality back links and update web site with unique content.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkitty View Post
    If you want to increase the PR of your sites try to get backlinks from high quality and dofollow sites. And write quality content because it also helps increase your PR.

PR is a calculation based on number of juicy back link you receive. Try to get good quality back links by putting quality content.

Is back link the only solution to increase the PR of your website? Other factors like blog commenting, SEO practices and others have no effect on increasing the PR of a company?

not only backlink but also your contents and design will help to increase your rank

Traffic and quality content...The fastest way to get google to crawl your site is 2 add adsense

The only way what I can suggest for increasing your PR is to get more and more back links from wherever you can, Like by doing more and more Forum posting or Article submission or RSS feed or some other off site techniques.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast