Crave: A modern WordPress theme with appetizing aesthetic

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Use Cold water to bath in Winter Season??

Question Use Cold water to bath in Winter Season??

Respected all members,

I've been looking for some scientific answers to my question about taking bath with cold water in winter but didn't get anything good. I'm posting this here to know what you guys think about this and if anyone knows about a good resource regarding this post here please.

I've been taking water with cold water the whole winter ( so far ) with very low temperatures (like -2, -3 Degree Celsius) and not sure if this has any negative effect on body/health. I personally don't think it has but I'm not a doctor.

What you guys think?

Bathing in cold water is good for health of the body. But bathing in cold water in low temperatures may lead to many deceases. I can't think about this.

I'm not a cold water bather, nor do I think I'll ever be. I like hot water, especially when it is cold outside.

Do you normally bathe in cold water, or is this something you are trying?

Hey cold water bathing is good for health only when outside temperature is hot. Its not good to bath during winter, you might catch cold thats it. If its an habbit for u then not a problem i guess.
    Here4mobile
    A
    person who loves to learn

I haven't read anything scientific on the benefits of cold water bathing. I would just bathe in whatever you find comfortable.
    Mario Kart Central - my Mario Kart site
    ZippyGamer - my gaming site
    "Too blessed to be stressed!"

All I can think about is hypothermia. I like my furnace at 70 degrees when theres a foot of snow on the ground.
    Shaun

I always take pretty cold shower, it makes my skin shrink and my muscles bulge.

Bathing in cold water can cure bugs and it heals you're muscles quicker.

Boxers and MMA fighters bath in ice to heal their muscles so they can train more often.
    Zomex ~ The best web hosting templates for WHMCS (exclusive settings area)
    LiteSpeed cPanel hosting - We have over 120 hosting customers worldwide
    █ Premium menus (mega menu), feature boxes, scripts (EU cookie law script) ~ Code & scripts

I've had to shower in cold water in the winter time before. I didn't like it and will never do it again. The reason I did it was the electric went off and my water heater is electric. I also had to go to work.

The next time it happened I said <insert F word here>****< /insert F word here> it. I will just go into work. Disgusting I know. I wish I could have showered. But I wasn't going to freeze again. lol

Chad

I live in a house with NO central heating system, and like tepid, if not icy cold, baths. I NEVER suffer from colds/infections like so many do who live in overheated environments!

Stay cool - it works!

sidescreen1

The common cold is caused by a virus -- not from being cold (temperature).
    Mario Kart Central - my Mario Kart site
    ZippyGamer - my gaming site
    "Too blessed to be stressed!"

Quote Originally Posted by nurit View Post
    I always take pretty cold shower, it makes my skin shrink and my muscles bulge.
    ...you like bulged muscles? That is sooooo ugly -specially on a woman!

Serious - cold water adds vigor (personally) and gets the blood moving (personally)!

I don't think bath with with cold water the whole winter ( so far ) will have any negative effect on health as long as you wear enough before you step out your bath room.
    Chemotherapy and all cancer treatment resources site

The main problem I see, other than it being very uncomfortable, cold water would close up pores and not allow the dirt to be cleaned out, whereas warm water will pen them up and allow for better cleaning.

I don't take a bath with water so cold.
    I have weakness on cold water.
    coming soon!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast