Crave: A modern WordPress theme with appetizing aesthetic

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can i create more than 2 accounts on paypal?

Default Can i create more than 2 accounts on paypal?

Greetings all.
    Due to some personal problems, i need to create more than 2 paypal accounts.
    From what i've been used to, i know that there are allowed just one personal account and one bussiness acount for the same person.
    Do you know if this rule has changed? I can't find anything in the FAQ section and i really need more accounts.

Stephen186, Did you try using a different email address to set up the second account? I didn't know they had a restriction on the number of accounts.

I think you can create a paypal account with another email id

I'm afraid the only way you will be able to do this is if you have a different bank account and card for each PayPal account. I wanted to change my PayPal id so I created a new account, the problem is it won't let you use the same card twice unless you delete your old account. Although it's annoying it makes perfect sense to reduce abuse.
    Zomex ~ The best web hosting templates for WHMCS (exclusive settings area)
    LiteSpeed cPanel hosting - We have over 120 hosting customers worldwide
    █ Premium menus (mega menu), feature boxes, scripts (EU cookie law script) ~ Code & scripts

Default 2 paypal accounts

yes, you can create two paypal accounts because I have my two paypal account with the same address and name but different email address.

yes of course you can create as many paypal account as you like but you need to use different email address and different bank cards. I have 3 paypal accounts

To make it short, unless you have another credit card registered to another name, you cant have two paypal accounts. They have been very strict with the name you used in your bank account and the one registered to your paypal account and thats the only way.

But hey, you can make multiple accounts and just send the funds in your main account. It has a 500$ limit though.

They allow more than one account, but not the same bank or credit card can be used so this allows them to grab money from each of your accounts at anytime and that includes fraudulent chargeback attempts, so Paypal is not merchant friendly, and I have dumped them.

yes you can create as much paypal account you want, but you should have a different bank account and card for each PayPal account.

You're allowed to have 2 accounts with PayPal.
    You can have one personal account and one business or premier account.
    Nothing more than that and PayPal will check IPs.
    Hosting Coupons: Imotion Hosting Coupon and MediaTemple Coupon
    Wordpress Themes: get 20% off on awesome classified, coupon themes from AppThemes with our Appthemes Coupons

Yea, I have 2 accounts. 1 for USD and 1 for EURO.

Quote Originally Posted by stephen186 View Post
    Greetings all.
    Due to some personal problems, i need to create more than 2 paypal accounts.
    From what i've been used to, i know that there are allowed just one personal account and one bussiness acount for the same person.
    Do you know if this rule has changed? I can't find anything in the FAQ section and i really need more accounts.
    I don't think so. It doesn't make all that much sense. I don't really understand the need to create multiple accounts.

With Different Id and Different Bank Accounts u can create Two Paypal Accounts

ya u can creat two paypal accounts just contact paypal technical support team and do it.....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast